Join our 400+ employees who make a difference and help people live their lives fully, connected to the communities of their choice. Every day, we create supportive communities for people who need assistance with daily life activities. Our communities offer people more than residential and community services; they also provide a network of committed care givers who know the unique interests, goals, and challenges of each individual served by New Communities.
At New Communities, we believe in rewarding and recognizing our employees for the important work they do ensuring that Maine’s seniors and adults with disabilities engage in the communities of their choice – at home, at work, and in the community. Offering great benefits is just one way we demonstrate our people-first work culture. Our employee recognition program, leadership training, and commitment to promoting well-qualified employees keep the focus where it belongs – on the 400+ employees who are dedicated to the important work we do.
Here’s a sample:
• Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay for major holidays worked
• Paid training and certification
• Retirement plan with employer match
• Paid life insurance
• Tuition reimbursement for college classes, even for part-time employees
• Wellness program benefit – up to $50/month paid toward fitness memberships
• Career advancement opportunities